Tuesday, August 5, 2008

When is your turn?

Does this question sounds familiar? For those who are still single, I think it is. When your friends get married one by one, people around you will ask "hey, when is your turn?"

Well, marriage is a matter between you and your partner. But, it's seems like we need to report to others that when we are getting married. For those who are yet to be attached to anyone, like me, what am I suppose to say?

Recently, my sister and her boy friend urge me to get married. This has make me very stress. I know what I want and I haven't found him. I do not want to get married just for the sake of getting married. Marriage should be something which will come to us naturally when relationship between you and your partner are mature enough and both parties are willing to love each other with any condition.

Parents, friends, relatives out there: please do not ask people this question again especially to those who are still single. I believe, when it's the time, he/she will inform you.

No comments: