Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fight for...??

There are over thousand people work in my company, and every year everyone must go through the performance appraisal. Each year, 10% of us will group under a separate group whereby there is no increment as your performance is not so good compared with others. (although you meet the expectation on your job scope)

The fighting story begins....everyone fight for projects. Those who are happy with what they have are urge to change their working mindset. It's makes everyone working life hectic.

Life is never easy, and I do not wish to make my life even harder. I am looking for a simple life but working in this company do not permit me to do that. I would like to see progress on me day by day. But definitely, I do not want to fight with others. The way they conduct meeting also like in a war room. Scary right?

Fortunately, I still can be myself in my company. I can see there are rooms for me to improve further. Although sometimes I wonder how long I can stand. At my age, I still can stand the stress level. I believe, the tough gets going even things get tougher.

So, I need to be tougher.

No comments: