Sunday, August 24, 2008

Different World

I watched a movie last Friday. It was a movie took couple of years ago. The story is very simple, it talks about love.

The story itself didn't get my interest, but there is a dialog which attract my attention. The leading actor in the movie said to the leading actress "We are from different worlds, so there is no way we can be together" The leading actress said "Two people came from two different world, and if they are together, means both of them in fact have a new world".

I personally think this is very meaningful. In our life, when choosing our life partner especially, most of us tend to look for someone who are similar with us, i.e. come from same world. Then when we found him/her, we will have to live the same way like we used to live in. I agreed with the new world concept. I think the theory similar with the 1+1=3 theory. It is a result from a synergy effect. So, open up your heart and mind for all kind of possibilities.

No comments: