Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My colleagues...my friends

Most of my friends claimed that they are unable to be friend with their colleagues. They said"They are just my colleagues...not friends...and it's impossible to be friends." Some of them claimed that they need to "wear mask" in their working place, they can't be their true self.
What has happen to this society? With the advance technologies surrounded us, the human relationship is not getting stronger but in fact...it is worsen. Too lazy? too shy? scared of being cheated?
I feel lucky that I can be myself in my working place. I met very great colleagues here and they are now all in my friends list. We share common interest, we care for each other, we are fun loving, we are honest...we try to work hard (not yet?), play hard (really :p).
We make fun of each other in work place, and we never get angry because of that. Our office always full with laughter (mine one especially) and this keep me move on although sometimes I am stressed with my jobs.
I look for real friendship and I make some very good friendship here.
Friends, cherish to our friendship and I LOVE YOU GUYS.

No comments: