Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Beatrice Hsu Wei Lun


Time flies, Wei Lun has passed away for more than a year.
Wei Lun is one of my favourite artist. I like the way she treat people and her talent in music and acting.
Wei Lun treat people with heart and make friends around. She has a cheerful and wonderful laughter that make people around her very happy. I like the way she smile.
Wei Lun is very talented. She learn music since her childhood. She know how to play piano, harp, guitar, drums, and erhu.
One of Wei Lun's dream is to get married before she reach 30 years old. So, I attached a picture of her in wedding gaun. She looks awesome in this picture.
Wei Lun, rest in peace and you will be the angel in your fans heart.

2 comments:

fish-xY said...

i like her too..

又见燕阳天 said...

I'm now looking for her dramas and books so that I can keep her works.