Monday, July 7, 2008

Tiger




Tiger, this animal out of sudden appeared very often in my life recently.




The word tiger itself can be a name of a person, a guy definitely;


there are a lot of products with the word tiger with them, like tiger balm, tiger beer...tiger tea. Ever heard of tiger tea?


This type of tea can be found in Cameron. There is no where in Malaysia that we can find this tea as it is only for export purpose. I knew the existence of it through my sister-in-law. She is tea and coffee lover. She told me tiger tea has stripes on its seeds. So, this is why the name came from. The tea is very lovely.


Not to forget our Tiger Woods;


What's more, tiger is one of the 12 chinese horoscopes...


Can it be more? Hm...hehe...




To me, tiger is the signature of brave and style.








2 comments:

fish-xY said...

tiger is also ur sis horoscope.. hehe..

又见燕阳天 said...

Hehe...I must get a packet of tiger tea if I ever go to Cameron. Sounds interesting. :)