Friday, July 3, 2009

My favourite cartoon characters + comics


I would like to talk about my favourite cartoon characters and the comics that I like the most...
No doubts, I like to read comics like any other kids do. Among all the comics, Detective Conan, Doraemon and "Lao Fu Zhi" are my favourite. I'm still love these 3 comics even now...they are my all time favourite. The first comic that came to my life is "Lao Fu Zhi". This comic is very simple yet meaningful. The author only use 4 boxes to finish each stories. If you ever read this comic, you will be amazed by how smart and sense of humour does this author posses. He is able to convey his message in just 4 little boxes...not long long story. Doraemon is the second comic that came to me. This cartoon character is just too cute. I'm sure he is the idol for most kids. He bring happiness to almost everyone who read this comic...but he has a sad story behind him. I ever wonder why he is so scared of rats and I knew it about 2 - 3 years ago. In fact, he has a pair of ears like his sister. He is in yellow initially...there was one day his ears been eaten by rats and he was too depress until became blue. This remind me that nobody is perfect in this world and it is these beautiful imperfection that make life perfect.
I start to cultivate my interest in Detective Conan while I was pursueing my tertiary education in KL. My housemate rent the comics and I borrow from her. Then, I start to addicted to this comic.
Now, reading comics become one of my ways to keep me relaxing besides exercise. I feel by reading, not only comics, one can relax his/her mind and at the same time, learn some lessons.

No comments: