Sunday, June 14, 2009

Short Trip to Hatyai

I went to Hatyai with my friends, friend's mother and auntie on 13th Jun 09. Although I am from Alor Star, which is very near to Hatyai, but I seldom go there. The first time I've been there was almost 20 years ago.

We engaged a tour guide for this trip which cost us RM 185 per person. This includes transportation, hotel (1 night) and food. If you do not plan to buy things from Hatyai, then this RM 185 is nett. I spend another RM 50 to buy some snack and tuk tuk charges. So, the trip only cost me for RM 235.

I notice something there. We hardly can find people with spec there, maybe only 1 out of 20 people there are with spec. Whereas in Malaysia, I think almost 8 out of 10 people are with spec. The possibilities might be they didn't watch TV and expose to computer as much as we do therefore their eye sight is better than us, or they are too poor to afford a TV or a computer, or they don't even afford to have a spec....perhaps they take well care of their eyes.

Lastly, this trip is a good break for me to be away from the hectic working life.

No comments: