Sunday, May 3, 2009

Music man concert cum KL one day trip

I went to KL with friends on 2nd May for music man concert. We departed from Penang at about 7 am. Then we stopped at Ipoh for breakfast, I ate my favourite pan mee there...delicious. Then we continue our journey.

We had our lunch at Restoran Sek Yuen. This restaurant is famous for the "pei pa ngap". In fact, the dishes there overall very nice. The pei pa ngap is served with a special made lemon sauce. I tried the original taste of the duck without the sauce and I like it so much, then I took with the sauce, oh damn nice. It is much nicer than the one at Lunas....must try. As usual, we will guess how much it will cost us and we guessed RM 110, RM119...then surprisingly it only cost us RM 53.80. We can't believe the price when the waitress told us. Ok, let me talk about the restaurant. It has two buildings, one with air cond and another without air cond. We choosed the one without air cond. It is very traditional. When you walk into the restaurant, you will feel like you are walk in a traditional subway. It is full with the old style photos and very traditional tables and chairs. We can't find this type of restaurant especially in the big city like KL. This restaurant is near Pudu.

After this yummy lunch, we continue our journey to IKEA. Hm...this is my very first time been to IKEA. This is a store which will never miss by all my friends in Penang when they go to KL and I always wonder why they so in love with this store so much. And now I am there...I know the reason. It is not the conventional furniture store, you can witness how creative a human can be. Do you ever have a problem take something from a cabinet which you have to take eveything out in order to reach the thing which is deep inside the cabinet? You will find the solution there. You will see hopes there.

After the amazing time in IKEA, we continue our journey to I Utama. The purpose we went there is not shopping...the destination is Theobroma Chocolate Lounge. At Theobroma's there are over 100 varieties to choose from; Dark, Milk, White, Bittersweet, Multi-coloured, Chilli and amny other flavours in various shapes and forms. All purchases can be packed with tender loving care in a elegant gift boxes. I took the strawberry sensation. Nice..yummy...delicious...:)

After all the shopping, eating, window shopping....finally we proceeded to our main destination-Bukit Jalil National Stadium for Music Man concert. The concert is superb. I was so excited there and the emotion still carry forward until the moment when I wrote this blog. The moment when he played the violin, piano, guitar etc etc etc still in my mind. Wen he asked who want to be his girl friend, I quickly raise my hand :p. I like his attitude towards his music, very serious and concentrate. Guess most of the girls feel like married him after the concert. He is damn charming.

I had a wonderful time with Lee Hom and friends...

No comments: