Monday, May 18, 2009

Colleen and Sean wedding


My "sister" get married....
This day, May 16 is not only the day Colleen get married, but it is also the day when everyone (almost) in my department gather together. The dinner was held at Wonderland Restaurant, Komtar. I need to arrive earlier at the restaurant because I was assigned to be the helper - make sure all my colleagues sit at the assigned table. I reached here about 6 something.
The hall is quite grand and it's looks like hotel ballroom. There are all together 70 tables and we occupied 4 tables. All 4 tables are connected with each other so we can have a small party there. The dinner start at around 8. This photo was taken when the cute couple walked into the hall. She looks so happy, and pretty as usual.
The couple hired a band to sing throughout the dinner and the band is a good one. They sing quite well. The couple was requested to sing a song without a music. Sean sing quite well, Colleen have a good voica in fact but she don't remember the lyric. The band also asked Colleeen if they can borrow Sean to sing at other dinners for a couple of days because he really sing quite well. After that, the couple start to walk around to "yam seng" with every tables.
Beside the dinner, we do had a small party there. We "yam seng" quite often. My face became very red after some alcohol but I was not drunk. A lot of my colleagues thought that I was drunk anyway.
Last but not least, congratulation to Colleen and Sean and may you two love each other forever and get a baby soon ya.

No comments: