Monday, October 13, 2008

歌.頌

I like to watched magic shows during my childhood....I'm still like it now but with a bit of skeptical. Although magics is not real, but there are people still believe in magic...girls especially.

The very obvious example is the magic of make up. One looks gorgeous when they apply some make up. My opinion is that people looks nicer with some make up because the confidence level increased. One will looks better when they are full with confidence.

Personally, I seldom apply make up except when attending dinners. But, I do believe in this magic.

Another magic which I believe is the magic of songs. I like to listen to some songs when I am working, day dreaming, thinking...Recently there is a song from Eason Chen. The title of the song is 歌.頌. It is a touching song. Nicely written lyric by Lin Xi, a meaningful song and a good voice from Eason.

No comments: